Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Next 3 Assignments.....

So recently, well since the move I should say, Nikki has regressed a bit back to her stressed out self. I defiantly do not blame her as this move has been very stressful. There is so much that has changed in her little world. She is in a new place with downstairs neighbours that make noise of course, we are  training in a new place with new people and new dogs and Stephen is working full time now so he's home a little less throughout the day which both dogs have defiantly noticed. My poor Nikki always reads a lot into how I'm feeling and even though I'm very glad to be back it is a little stressful at times. I put a lot of effort into my relationships with people and now that I've returned not all of them are same. Some are strained and some I'm starting again scratch due to events before I left.


But enough with all the ME crap! Nikki's agility demeanour had changed slightly so I have come up with a plan to A. make it more fun and B. bring us back up the level she was at before the move. Don't get me wrong we are not way behind or anything we are just having a few issues with a few things.

So the plan is .........

A.It has been brought to my attention time and time again that Nikki's toy drive is defiantly lacking at times. So I've been shown a few ways on how it increase that drive and so far it looks like it is going to take a little work but I'm up for the challenge. This time I'm making sure I follow this one all the way through as I have a bad habit of quiting half way because its easier that way.

B. Weaves - Nikki has been seriously lacking in her weaves. Missing poles all over the place. So I'm back to weave training again. If I learn to love the weaves, Nikki will learn to love the weaves or so I've been told.

and C. the Table- Nikki was spooked off the table in the spring due to having her picture taking. Damn those camera's stealing her soul!!!! So now we are playing every table game under the sun!


Of course there are a few more things we should be working on but 3 is enough for now as far as I'm concerned.  I'll keep our progress posted! I really want to see my Nikki come back from her regression and move even farther a head then before!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment